Yeah, so do you have a green bottom or were you talking about the shape and crack? J/K That is a very funny picture! Welcome to the blog world. Way to get it done Annie!Your blog is adorable and I love the background. Thanks for the message, Livi hasn't listened to it yet because she is locked in her room (by choice) and I am enjoying the peace and quiet of only one child at my feet.
Hey there! So, you may not ever see this comment...it doesn't look like you blog very often! ha, ha,!! Although, your one post did make me laugh out loud! I found you through Miranda, who I found through my sis-n-law. I hunted you down!:) Hope all is well!! I would LOVE to see pictures of your family! I think it is time you post again! You are such an amazing person. much love, Jolyn
7 comments:
Yeah, so do you have a green bottom or were you talking about the shape and crack? J/K That is a very funny picture! Welcome to the blog world. Way to get it done Annie!Your blog is adorable and I love the background. Thanks for the message, Livi hasn't listened to it yet because she is locked in her room (by choice) and I am enjoying the peace and quiet of only one child at my feet.
I miss you...and I hope I gave you enough blog info to survive on your own! Call me if you have any questions!
Nice picture. I had no idea you had a blog. Great job on it.
Cute blog, I think?! I love how the only thing on it is a butt picture! No family info but a Butt picture. HEE-HEE!
Ross and Stacie (cousin Ross) have a blog and I don't think they will mind me giving you the address.
http://emmaandelena.blogspot.com/
Here is a link to cousin Holly's blog!
http://www.stephenandholly.blogspot.com/
Hey there!
So, you may not ever see this comment...it doesn't look like you blog very often! ha, ha,!!
Although, your one post did make me laugh out loud! I found you through Miranda, who I found through my sis-n-law. I hunted you down!:) Hope all is well!! I would LOVE to see pictures of your family! I think it is time you post again! You are such an amazing person. much love,
Jolyn
Post a Comment